Women's Metro Pants
Free Shipping On Orders Over $49
Free Returns & Exchanges
- Inseam: Medium = 74.4cm / 29.3"
A SYSTEM OF MERINO LAYERS
THAT FEEL LIGHT AND FREEslim fitA snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.regular fitNeither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.relaxed fitLoose-fitting layers for a more relaxing feel.
Layer: First Layers
- Benefits: Warmth, comfort, stretch, breathability, odor resistance
- Features: Nylon content for durability, LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility, elastic waist with contoured shape for comfort, low profile single internal drawcord for adjustability, forward set side seams for comfort, tapered leg opening, zippered hand pockets, inseam: 74.4cm/29¼", size M, Icebreaker heat transfer logo
- Model: Height: 5’8” / 175cm. Waist: 24.8" / 63cm. She is wearing size Small.
A technical twist on the classic stretch pant, the Metro Pants combines stretchy, moisture-wicking capabilities for winter walks and cold-weather training, with the comfort and softness you need for rest days, post-skiing recovery bliss, or before and after studio class. Made with soft and breathable merino wool terry fabric with nylon for durability and LYCRA® for active stretch, the Metro’s slim fit and and tapered leg opening make them as stylish as they are comfortable. A low-profile elastic waistband with internal drawcord gives you the perfect fit, while forward-set side seams add articulated, chafe-free comfort. Zippered hand pockets stash your small essentials.
- Fabric: 46% Nylon, 38% Merino Wool, 16% LYCRA®
- Product Weight: Medium = 400 g / 14.1 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.