Women's MerinoLOFT™ Descender Hybrid Long Sleeve Half Zip Hood
A warm and technical women’s half-zip hooded midlayer made with MerinoLOFT™ insulation, the Descender Hybrid Long Sleeve Half Zip Hood is a hybrid pullover that combines durable merino wool with strategically-zoned insulation.
- Hybrid construction with zoned MerinoLOFT™ add warmth and wind protection
- Channeled fleece provides temperature regulation
- Corespun fabric—LYCRA® fibers wrapped in merino wool for stretch, durability and quicker drying
- Lightweight Pertex® Quantum Air fabric for durability and compressibility
- Fitted hood for warmth and protection
- Reverse coil center front zip with chin guard and interior storm flap
- Offset shoulder seams prevent pack rub
- Forward set side seams for comfort
- Set-in sleeves with raglan back for mobility
- Zippered kangaroo pocket
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Center back length: 69cm/27¼", Size M
- Icebreaker heat transfer logo
Medium = 450 g / 15.8 oz
Body: 84% Merino Wool, 9% Nylon, 7% LYCRA®. Panels: 100% Nylon Fill: 88% Merino Wool, 12% Polylactide
Machine wash cold (30°C); delicate cycle. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Cool iron. Do not dry clean.
What is Merinoloft?
Changing weather or changing activities. Lightweight, breathable and moisture-wicking hybrid MerinoLOFT™ designs give you the degree of adaptability that will keep you comfortable in every adventure.
Durable water repellency
Natural warmth from lofted merino
High warmth to weight ratio
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.