Women's Descender Long Sleeve Zip
Double 11: 25% off. Discount taken at checkout. (Details)
A versatile and technical midlayer designed to insulate and breathe during cold, high-output days up in the mountains, out on the slopes or along the trails, the Descender Long Sleeve Zip is ready for any active adventure.
- Channeled fleece provides temperature regulation
- Corespun fabric—LYCRA® fibers wrapped in merino wool for stretch, durability and quicker drying
- Reverse coil center front zip with chin guard and interior storm flap
- Offset shoulder seams prevent pack rub
- Forward set side seams for comfort
- Set-in sleeves with raglan back for mobility
- Fold-over cozy cuffs for added hand warmth
- Zippered hand pockets
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Center back length: 68.2cm/27", Size M
- Icebreaker heat transfer logo
Medium = 355 g / 12.5 oz
Body: 84% Merino Wool, 9% Nylon, 7% LYCRA® Panels: 88% Merino Wool, 9% Nylon, 3% LYCRA®
NATURAL. ETHICAL. SUSTAINABLE.
Merino is super lightweight, soft, non-itchy, non-clammy, warm in the cold and cool in the heat, and has a miraculous ability to resist odor. Because it was made in the mountains rather than in a petrochemical laboratory. It's naturally renewable, recyclable and biodegradable.
Regulates body temperature
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.