Women's MerinoLoft™ Vest
You can return items purchased directly from icebreaker.com within 60 days from the ship date as long as they are unworn, unwashed, and in the original packaging.*
*Excludes items listed as Final Sale. Final Sale items cannot be returned or exchanged. All pro orders are Final Sale and not eligible for returns and exchanges.
Loyalty members earn
points with this purchase.
What is Klarna?
With Klarna you can shop for your favourite icebreaker styles now, and pay later.
Here's how it works:
Step 1: Add products to your bag and select Klarna when you check out. Step 2: Enter a few personal details and you will know instantly if you're approved Step 3: Klarna will send you an email confirmation and reminders when it is time to pay.
Shop now. Pay in 4 interest-free payments.
Pay later in 4 interest-free payments will allow you to spread the cost of your purchase over 4 equal payments. The payment for each payment will automatically be collected from the debit or credit card you entered at checkout. Your first payment will be collected when your icebreaker order is confirmed and payments 2, 3 and 4 are scheduled 14, 28 and 42 days later, respectively. Klarna will remind you before each payment is collected. You can always monitor your payments’ schedule in the Klarna app.
For full terms and conditions, please visit Klarna's website.
- MerinoLoft™ - A natural cruelty-free merino wool insulation with high warmth-to-weight ratio that still stays warm when wet and is machine-washable
- Shell+™ - A woven fabric is coated with a water-repellent finish to keep you warm and protect you against wind and light rain
- PFC Free durable water repellent finish - for light rain protection
- Zoned MerinoLOFT™ with heavier loft at front to ensure proctecion where most needed
- Merino lining - regulates body temperature in all weather conditions and resists odors
- Offset shoulder seams to prevent friction
- 2-way zipper with storm flap and zipper chin guard to prevent friction
- Zippered hand pockets
- Drop tail hem for added coerage
- Internal cinch-cord at hem for adjustability
- Product weight
- Small= 320 g / 11.2 oz
- Fabric content
- Main Body: 100% Cotton/Side Panels: 100% Merino Wool/Lining: 100% Merino Wool/filling: 88% Merino Wool, 12% Polylactide
- Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
- Model measurements
- Height: 180cm / 5'10". Waist: 61cm / 24". Eve is wearing size S.
- Key product measurements
- Back High Point Shoulder to Hem = 69.9cm (Based on size M)
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide
A naturally cruelty-free merino wool insulation that has a high warm-to-weight ratio.
to weight ratio